Judge Adrienne Fry is the most qualified candidate for our next Circuit Court Judge, Part 1.
Having practiced law throughout Middle Tennessee for over 11 years, as well as before the Tennessee Court of Appeals, the Court of Criminal Appeals, and the US District Court, she thoroughly understands the judicial process and has the temperament to lead our Circuit Court successfully. Adrienne will be impartial, fair and consistent.
ABOUT JUDGE ADRIENNE FRY
- Member of Montgomery County Bar Association
- Practicing Attorney, 11+ Years
- University of Tennessee College of Law Graduate
- Member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
- Member of the Sunrise Rotary
- Clarksville Triathlon Member
- Member of Customs House and Cultural Center Guild
Paid for by the Adrienne Fry for Judge Campaign.